Article updated on 09/06/2021 at 14:00
Since the opening of our campsites in 2021, we’ve had to adapt our services and our infrastructures to comply with the government health and safety protocol announced in late April.
From 19 May 2021, we are delighted to inform you that our outdoor swimming pools and other open-air aquatic spaces are open. Our terraces, bars and restaurants can welcome you as warmly as ever for great shared times with friends and family.
We would like to remind you that curfew instructions also apply within our campsites. You should therefore be present in your accommodation between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am.
However, our teams are delighted to offer you the following services (in compliance with our enhanced safety procedures):
- A programme of activities for children and adults (depending on the campsite).
- A take-away food and drink service during the day and in the evening, with the option of delivery to your accommodation (reduced menu. Times and days of the week may vary on different campsites. Deliveries to your accommodation are only available in the evening).
- Our outdoor activity areas: playgrounds, sports fields, table tennis, petanque…
- Our receptions for advice on outings and excursions.
- Our mini-supermarkets with fresh bread and pastries available every morning (or a pick up point for pre-ordered bread, depending on the campsite).
We would like to thank you once again for your understanding and your patience in relation to the arrangements that have been imposed upon us.
At last, the holidays can begin!