Article updated on 14/04/2020 at 14:00
The situation is evolving, and every day we adapt as quickly as possible, by strictly following the advice of the authorities and health recommendations.
Rest assured that all of our staff, both on our campsites and in our offices, and even working from home, is mobilised to assist you prior to your holiday and to ensure you will be staying in the best possible health and safety conditions.
We recommend contacting us by phone only if your stay is scheduled to begin within the next few days. Most of our agents are working from home where they can be with their families.
We assure you that every request will be handled. We are prioritising the request handling based on closest holiday date.
At the same time, we have consolidated all the essential information here.
- General principles
- If your holiday is affected by exceptional circusmtances
- If you wish to cancel/change your stay
- Special measures taken at campsites
- List of local authority websites
- For all stays, regardless of the destinations or the dates of stay, these are the General Rental Conditions which prevail in terms of modification/cancellation except for exceptional circumstances (see below).
- If you have taken out cancellation insurance offered in partnership with Gritchen Affinity and Allianz, their conditions of coverage apply in accordance with the specific and general conditions of cancellation insurance. For information purposes, this insurance covers for example the case where you should cancel your stay because you are sick of COVID-19. For any more specific information requests, please get in touch with Gritchen Affinity via this page and state your insurance or contract number : http://www.declare.fr/marvillaparks?lang=en
- Lastly, all costs incurred with companies other than Marvilla Parks are governed by these companies’ cancellation/change conditions. Please contact each of them if necessary.
If your holiday is affected by exceptional circusmtances
Given the exceptional circumstances, Marvilla Parks has decided to relax its change/cancellation conditions in the situations listed below :
- Postponement of your campsite’s opening date impacting your holiday dates,
- Official ban on accessing your campsite during your holiday dates,
- Official ban on travelling from a containment area during your holiday dates.
The opening date for some campsites may be delayed, causing scheduled stays to be canceled. If this happens, those affected will be contacted individually and offered a credit equal to the total amount they have already paid for their stay. This credit is valid for 18 months and can be used toward a newly booked stay at any Marvilla Parks campsite.
If you are concerned about an official travel ban affecting the dates of your stay, even if your stay has not been canceled, feel free to contact us to receive a credit for any amounts you have already paid to us for your stay. We’re here to help!
Please check this page regularly for additional information.
If you wish to cancel/change your stay
If your reservation does not meet with the requirements for exceptional circumstance as described above, and you want to change your stay, Marvilla Parks General Rental Conditions will be applied.
If your reservation does not meet with the requirements for exceptional circumstance as described above, and you want to cancel your stay :
- Marvilla Parks General Rental Conditions will be applied.
- as well as Gritchen Affinity and Allianz’s cancellation insurance General Terms and Conditions if you have taken it out
Special measures taken at campsites
All Marina de Canet teams are working hard to take all necessary measures to maintain our quality standards for your next holiday and to ensure safety for all holidaymakers.
Following compliance with government decisions, it is possible – depending on how the situation develops and what directives we receive – that we will not be able to :
- open our bar-restaurants and/or snack bar,
- run entertainment or activities,
- give our customers access to our pools, especially indoor pools.
In addition to these measures, we ensure that the following procedures are followed on all campsites :
- strict application by our staff of social distancing and health and safety procedures,,
- extra cleaning and disinfection of mobile homes after each stay, as well as of all public areas on campsites,
- keeping mobile homes vacant for several days between 2 different stays as far as we are able,
- provision of disinfection products at reception and in all areas of the campsite.
List of local authority websites
- French Department of Health and Social Care (in French): https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr
- Italian Department of Health and Social Care (in Italian): http://www.salute.gov.it
- Spanish Department of Health and Social Care (in Spanish): https://www.mscbs.gob.es
- Croatian Department of Health and Social Care (in Croatian): https://vlada.gov.hr
- Austrian Department of Health and Social Care (in German): https://www.sozialministerium.at